Monday, June 29, 2009

12. Thank You Haters

Dear non-appreciated,First and foremost, I would like to thank you and honestly say that if it was not for your negativity and will just to want to see me fail, I would not even be writing this letter for you. Also I will not be the man I am today. I worked to the best of my ability to prove you wrong and on graduation day I stunned you all by walking across the stage and receiving my diploma. If it was not for you I would not have gotten a scholarship at Concordia College-Selma for the love of music. College is my next big step and there will be plenty of chances for you to try and bring me down, but just to warn you I'm three steps ahead of you already. I like to think in a different sense that you were my motivation and unknowingly you helped me more than you harmed me. I appreciate all that you have done from preventing me to achieve.Yours truly,
Terrance Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment