Monday, June 29, 2009

13. Thank You Lovers

Dear Person,First of all, I would like to thank you for actually taking out the time to pick me out of the many people in the world to be the person that proves that despite what you say, I am going to be somebody important and essential in the world. Because of you, I can say that God has a purpose for even those who look like there is no hope. At first, I started to believe what you used to tell me and it showed at first in what I did, but then I realize it says in Philippians 4:13 that “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”. So whatever plan you tried to come up with to make me give up and not believe in myself, it did not work. I am not down and out; I am still standing with my head held high and almost ready to face anything that may come my way. So I would like to thank you for all the negative words that you used to try and discourage me because it gave me the motivation to go ahead and handle my business. So I have written this letter to let you know you fail at your attempt to stop me from succeeding. So once again thank you and I hope you cautious with everything that you do.Always and forever,
Terrance Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment